PROSPECTIVE MEMBER APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Prospective members are invited to review the application procedures and requirements below. You are also asked to also send any questions you might have in an email to Membership Recruitment.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIP
To be eligible to join, a prospective member must:
- Be over 22 years of age on or before May 31.
- Possess an interest in voluntarism, a commitment to community service and an interest in developing her potential for leadership and community participation.
- Submit an application online, or by mail by Friday, July 17th, 2020.
- Attend one Membership Open House (event dates here).
1. COMPLETE A MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Membership Applications for the upcoming New Member Class are due by Friday, July 17th, 2020. Applications may be completed and submitted by one of the following methods:
- Mail to: Membership Committee, Junior League of Miami, 713 Biltmore Way, Coral Gables, Florida 33134
2. ATTEND A MEMBERSHIP RECRUITMENT MEMBER OPEN HOUSE
All prospective members must attend one Membership Open House event. Our upcoming events are listed here.
3. MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED FOR APPROVAL
You will be notified of your acceptance status by early August and New Member dues of $270 will be due.
Questions? Email Membership Recruitment.