2019 – 2020 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Keith Warren Landon, President
- Sarita Courtney Baigorri, Vice President
- Katie Lane Arriola, Secretary
- Catherine Lorie, Treasurer
2019 – 2020 BOARD MEMBERS
- Michele Battle
- Maria Byrd
- Marianne Devine
- Ann Goldman
- Lauren Harrison
- Anne Helliwell
- Erin Dolan Knight
- Kelly Lederman
PAST PRESIDENTS COUNCIL
- Mary (Mimi) Bradley Shafey, 2015 – 2018
- Julia Rea Bianchi, 2014-2015
- Karen Peterson Throckmorton, 2013-2014
- Michelle Ramirez-Patricios, 2012-2013
- Karelia Martinez Carbonell, 2010-2012
- Linda Johnson, 2008-2010
- Karen Cabrera, 2007-2008
- Sara Herald, 2006-2007
- Leslie Rivera, 2005-2006
- Founding President Cheryl Goldstein, 2004-2005
Contributions of all amounts to the Junior League of Miami Foundation, Inc. are appreciated and embraced and can be named or anonymous.
There are numerous categories of cumulative gift recognition including the 1926 SOCIETY, which recognizes cumulative giving of $1,926 and above to correspond with the JLM’s founding in 1926. Donors who have reached this level and greater receive a commemorative pin in honor of their gift.
DONATION LEVELS ARE:
- Developer of the Future – $50,000 and above
- Architect of the Future – $25,000 to $49,999
- Designer of the Future – $10,000 to $24,999
- Pillar of the Future – $5,000 to $9,999
- 1926 Society – $1,926 and above
- Merrick Contributor – all gifts up to $1,925
Click here to see a list of our 1926 Society Donors.
Click here to see a list of our Merrick Contributors.
Click here to donate to the Junior League of Miami Foundation.
Click here to view our Solicitation Letter of September 2014.
Click here to view our 2014 brochure.
A donation to the JLMF is a special way to honor or remember both Junior League members and non-members. Gifts may be made in gratitude, in honor of an accomplishment or milestone, or in memoriam. Those honored will be recognized on this website and an acknowledgement will be sent to the honoree or their family.
Click here to see a list of Commemorative Gift Donations.
Click here to make a Commemorative Gift to a special person
To donate by mail please click here to print the Foundation Response Card. Please complete and mail, along with your check, to the address indicated on the card.